The CIA of Security
Posted by Jake Flavin on January 15, 2019
The CIA of Security is the building block of all security in the IT Security world. These define the important goals of security and answers the question of "Why do we do the things we do?".
- This is the goal of keeping data secret from people that do not have the need or right to access the data.
- This goal ensures that the data is and stays in an unaltered state when the data moves and is stored through out the systems.
- This includes CRUD operations.
- This goal helps ensure that the system and data is accessible to authorized users when needed
Auditioning and Accountability
- We need to keep track
- Example: who made changes, when did some access this, who did what
- a user can not denied making communication
Support my work!
I love helping people develop on the web. If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do.